OUTLIER - Sunwarp
Skip to main content

Sunwarp

Description

A sunblock you can wear like clothing. Soft, quick drying and super stretchy, the Sunwarp fabric is warp knit in Italy and comes in hi-viz base colors that pop loudly on their own and provide a vibrant base for dye sublimation printing. With a maxed out UPF rating of 50+ it allows you to stay safely in the sun more than 50 times longer than you would unprotected. Weighing in at 180gsm it is 26% elastane for a strong stretch and recovery, with the remainder being 74% polyester. As a warp knit it raw cuts beautifully without rolling.