OG Free Ways
The heavyweight champion of shorts. OG Cloth for that hardcore durable four-way stretch with doublewoven comfort. NanoSphere treated to stay clean and dry. Overkill Mesh pockets for snap, stability, breathability and swimability. Zero compromise.
80% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane
Woven in Switzerland
Our core OG Cloth: breathable, comfortable and durable, the most versatile fabric around. The self-cleaning nanosphere treatment means that coffee, wine and dirt roll off with ease, keeping you looking fresh and clean in the trickiest of situations. The Schoeller Dryskin Extreme fabric looks elegant, yet repels water. But when it does saturate, it will dry in minutes (generally around 15-20). The doubleweave structure means it's tough and durable on the exterior, yet soft and comfortable inside. The four way stretch doubles-down on that comfort and moves freely through any situation.
Made with OG Cloth
Total weight xxxg (size 32)
Made in New York City with Swiss fabric
- Made with OG Cloth, woven in Switzerland
- 80% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane, 240gsm
- Pocketing: Overkill Mesh, 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane, 260gsm, made in Italy
- Overkill Mesh front + back pockets
- NanoSphere® treated
- Paracord Type III MIL-C-5040H internal drawstring
- Custom Italian Mombasa poly slot button
- Gusseted crotch
- Made in New York City with Swiss and Italian fabric
- Machine wash warm and lay flat to dry (do not use fabric softener).
- Tumble dry medium or low iron to restore water resistance.
Fits true to size.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat