OG Free Ways
The heavyweight champion of shorts. OG Cloth for that hardcore durable four-way stretch with doublewoven comfort. Ecorepel Bio treated to stay clean and dry. Overkill Mesh pockets for snap, stability, breathability and swimability. Zero compromise.
80% Nylon, 10% Polyester, 10% Elastane
Woven in Switzerland
Our core OG Cloth: breathable, comfortable and durable, the most versatile fabric around. The fluorocarbon free (F0) Schoeller Ecorepel Bio treatment means that coffee, wine and dirt roll off with ease, keeping you looking fresh and clean in the trickiest of situations. The Schoeller Dryskin Extreme fabric looks elegant, yet repels water. But when it does saturate, it will dry in minutes (generally around 15-20). The doubleweave structure means it's tough and durable on the exterior, yet soft and comfortable inside. The four way stretch doubles-down on that comfort and moves freely through any situation.
True to size.
Garment measurements in inches, measured flat
Stacey weighs 170lbs is 6'1" tall and wears size 32 in Black
Made with OG Cloth
Total weight 420g (size 32)
Made in Portugal with Swiss fabric
- Pocketing: Overkill Mesh, 84% Nylon, 16% Elastane, 260gsm, made in Italy
- F0 Ecorepel Bio treatment
- Paracord 550 internal drawstring
- Custom Italian Mombasa poly slot button
- Gusseted crotch
- Machine wash warm and lay flat to dry (do not use fabric softener).
- Tumble dry medium or low iron to restore water resistance.